Holiday Time = FOOD TIME. Seriously – there’s always so much to eat at the holidays, and it’s all so amazingly delicious! Personally, I enjoy the baked goods the most (big surprise, right?) – and while I love to spend time in the kitchen baking away, sometimes I like to whip out a fast and easy recipe that will get me in and out in no time.
These cookies are perfect for last minute party invitations, or in case you forgot about that cookie exchange you agreed to go to…just two ingredients, 8 minutes in the oven plus some cooling time, and you’ve got a delicious, “cookie exchange worthy” dessert!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
You Will Need:
-Premade Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Logs
-Reese’s mini peanut butter cups (unwrapped)
-Mini muffin tin(s)
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Grease mini muffin tins using nonstick spray or shortening
3. Cut peanut butter cookie dough log into 1 ¼ inch pieces, and then cut each of the pieces into quarters
4. Place one piece into each greased muffin tin
5. Bake at 375 for about 8 minutes
6. Once removed from the oven, IMMEDIATELY press an unwrapped Reese’s cup into each cookie
7. Let them cool before removing from the muffin tins
The biggest pain about this? The fact that you have to unwrap a bunch of peanut butter cups and NOT eat them all immediately – willpower is a tricky thing…
Here they are before and after baking – they are ready for their chocolaty additions!
Quick work done by me – I pressed all those suckers in quick!
The holidays are a BUSY time – and these cookies are the perfect way for me to make something for a party without too much time in the kitchen. Frees up my time for this guy – ain’t he cute? He liked the cookies too!